Field Service Mobile Application designed for Utility Companies
What does it do?
- Puts service orders in the hands of service crews in real time.
- Problem tickets
- Google Map identifying all of the crew’s service orders.
- Meter maintenance – Re-Read, Swap Out, Pulled, Locked, and Unlocked
- Job Tracking – Time spent on service order(s)
- Take voice notes in the field which are automatically attached to the service order.
- Take photos on site and attach them to the service order.
- View maps with existing ArcGis or MapGuide servers.
- Send a message back to the office or from the office to the field crew.
- Transfer service orders from one crew to another.
- View weather Radar and Forecast for your area.
This application is designed with the field crew in mind. Our team went out with service crews to determine what their needs and wants are, and then we specifically designed the application with them in mind. Our mobile platform for field service crews is the first of its kind in the utility industry, providing real-time integration between field service tasks and back-office information. We bring GPS-based, wireless, touch-screen technology into service vehicles for the most efficient performance from your service crews.
You will be surprised how cost efficient this application is.